Smoking Lawn Mower!

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
ever see the movie "never cry wolf"??:licking:

SONOFADOCKER

Threads
50% of the machines at my shop are rodent damaged . 25% tractor abuse . 25% designed by someone STONED !

benski

Threads
50% of the machines at my shop are rodent damaged . 25% tractor abuse . 25% designed by someone STONED !

Some of the "engineering" on the mowers is, uh, remarkable.:eek:One might well imagine that someone ran across something long forgotten, and the designer, machinist, and accountant all agreed it was a good idea.:laughing:

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
actually....if they were stoned....they might have gotten it right :laughing:....i wish i had the money to start a mower company!...think !....with everybody's imput here...i could create the ultimate series of mowers!......tried and true:thumbsup:

benski

Threads
actually....if they were stoned....they might have gotten it right :laughing:....i wish i had the money to start a mower company!...think !....with everybody's imput here...i could create the ultimate series of mowers!......tried and true:thumbsup:
True.. probably with the collective wisdom:eek::wink:here it would be quite a piece of machinery. Under perfect circumstances, you'd see it anually for an oil change and a check-up and go for 3 decades or more with the same machine.:biggrin: