Simplicity Legacy XL Hard Cab

klimty

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well, it has been about a month in construction. Metal fab, which I have never attempted, other than repairing broken welds on my Western snowplows, turned out OK. All materials came from Menards other than the AC orange oil based exterior paint. Frame is 1" square tube as you can see. I started with acyrilic for windows, but might upgrade as needed. Plans came from my head. My main concern was height, as my shed door height is 76". Pre-manufactured units are to tall, any cost prohibitive, so I decided to build. Cost me $500. for materials plus my labor which....is priceless? I will be using this with a loader which I will post some more pics in the next couple of weeks. I will be also adding wings to the stock Simplicity 48" bucket for more plow area. I am running fluid weighted tires along with a home built suitcase weight carrier with 200lbs at the rear, instead of the stock ballast box that comes with the loader.

Attachments

• tractor 002.jpg
    tractor 002.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 29
  • tractor 003.jpg
    tractor 003.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 24
  • tractor 004.jpg
    tractor 004.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 27
  • tractor 005.jpg
    tractor 005.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 25
  • tractor 006.jpg
    tractor 006.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 23

Tindal

Threads
SWEEEET ---now how do you put air-conditioning on it ? figure that out and I would want one.