Shiny New Models/Designs Coming Up in 2013

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Wow, 2013 is right around the corner and mower manufacturers have gotten a head start on their upcoming mower lines. Do you have any makes or models you're looking forward to in the new year? Why? Would you trade your current mower for a shiny new one for the next season---perhaps a different type (ZTR, push, ride-on, gas, diesel, electric, or battery operated)?

Here are a few new models that have been announced so far:

• 2013 Exmark Vantage X-Series Stand-On Rider
  • The "Kubota Kommander ZG100-Series (Kubota's First Residential Zero Turn Mower)
  • Exmark's New Rear Discharge Deck Option for Lazer Z DS-Series
  • Husqvarna R 120S Articulating Riding Mower
  • Efco's Two New Trimmer Series: DS 2200 & DS 2400
  • The Briggs & Stratton 2013 Simplicity Tractors
  • Bush Hog RS2650 Residential Zero Turn
  • Stihl's New RMA 370 Lithium-Ion Battery Powered Mower
  • Exmark's New Commercial 30 Walk Behind
  • Honda's New HRX and HRR Series
  • The New Toro TurfMaster 30 Commercial Walk-Behind Mower
  • Ferris Announces Two New Zero-Turn Mowers: the IS 600Z and IS 700
  • Husqvarna HU800AWD All-Wheel Drive Walk Behind Mower

*Source: TractorByNet.com News Articles section

Threads
From the link above I would like to see the new Exmark Commercial 30 walk-behind. But I wish it had front caster tires like on ZTR's, because it is really heavy to have front tires like 21 in. mowers. Exmarkç—´ New Commercial Walk Behind - TractorByNet.com
NEW EXMARK COMMERCIAL 30.jpg
(http://www.tractorbynet.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/2013_Commercial_30.jpg)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am also interested in seeing the new Toro Turfmaster, though it is really expensive (the Exmark probably is, also), and I wish it had the front caster tires. Toroç—´ New 30-Inch Commercial Mower - TractorByNet.com
NEW TORO TURFMASTER.jpg
(http://www.tractorbynet.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/TurfMaster.jpg)

I am also interested in the new Honda HRR's with the Clip Director. The electric start on the new models doesn't interest me, but the Clip Director does!
NEW HONDA HRR with C.D..jpg
(http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/honda-forum/12602-new-models-honda-2013-hondas-2.html)

Flintmotorsports

Threads
i would like to see the new awd husqvarna push mower and the Articulating rideing lawnmower i think it you be cool to drive like a bucket loader

Threads

Mort1985

Threads
Liking the look of that new toro commercial mower, could be very handy for my firms equipment needs!

The AWD husky walk behind!! I've been saying for years need a mower like that! Deere stander mower looks interesting too :)

Threads
Liking the look of that new toro commercial mower, could be very handy for my firms equipment needs!

The AWD husky walk behind!! I've been saying for years need a mower like that! Deere stander mower looks interesting too :)

I agree with you! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mort1985

Threads
Think ill be contacting my local dealers to see about some demos ;)