Service manual required

GreatWhiteNorth

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone!! I am looking for the Technical service manual for a JD Z425. Anyone know if there is a free one available?
Thanks!

KerryAll

Threads
Good work, twail... and good point!

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Good work, twail... and good point!

Thanks, and Welcome to LMF!

That product in your sig/avatar is interesting......(well, it'd be MORE SO if I had a truck...:wink:) How's it selling so far? Neat idea.

KerryAll

Threads
I'll always say I need to sell more. I'm only working at it part-time, so it's hard to get bigger stores or chains interested. What surprises a lot of people is that they don't realize how handy they are in drier climates too... ever have a sheet of something slide out of your pickup truck with that damn plastic bed liner? Throw a sheet of plywood in the pouch and put a couple of bungee cords on the inside hooks in the pickup bed.
I just introduced a new model too- a cover for those portable table saws that contractors fold up and throw in the back of the truck. Keeps the rain off going down the road, or even at the worksite, if you want to leave it outside until that little shower passes over.
They're on the website now, and only $29.95-$34.95... I know, shameless promotion, but I have to get the word out!

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Seems like a logistcs problem is looming, though....this isn't for BIG operations......not like a whole lift of 4x16 drywall.......so, it's most likely one guy and a helper. Who holds the 'bag' open to slide the material into?

Seems like the first sheet would be the real b*tch........

KerryAll

Threads
Actually, there is a cover for a full lift of drywall (34 or 40 1/2" sheets, with an end flap to unload two at a time, if you can't put the whole lift inside the house at once with the boom truck.
You were right. it used to be "a bitch" for one guy to get the first sheet in, but I redesigned the opening. Instead of the two sides of Velcro being opposite each other, the bottom edge is longer, you slide the first sheet in like you would a sheet of paper in an envelope (see the 30 second video on my website:
"The new plywood pouch opening" Kerry Woodworking - The all-new Saw Pouch!

It's a breeze now...

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello, I have moved your post to the John Deere Forum. You will have better luck finding what you need there. :wink:

Thanks for joining LawnMowerForum!!!