Sears Craftsman Mower Won't Start??? Funky Switch Circuit Diagram!!!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / Sears Craftsman Mower Won't Start??? Funky Switch Circuit Diagram!!!
... I attached the pdf. The circuit wires are color coded and their connections. Hope I was of help.

Hey dantheman ..... You are the Man, got him Exactly what he needed:thumbsup:...
:smile:KennyV

Threads
Good call dantheman...:thumbsup:..

mr.sky

Forum Newbie
Threads
mr. sky I meant to look in the back of the owners manual it has the circuit diagram. I attached the pdf. The circuit wires are color coded and their connections. Hope I was of help.

First of all thanks for the pdf, however,I cannot see any color coded wires to connections.
pdf is all black and white. Could be a malfunction at my end. But does anyone else see
color coded wires. I am using Adobe 9.4 to view

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
First of all thanks for the pdf, however,I cannot see any color coded wires to connections.
pdf is all black and white. Could be a malfunction at my end. But does anyone else see

If you look on Page 58 of the pdf.... you will see that the wiring is Labeled as to its color... :smile:KennyV

mr.sky

Forum Newbie
Threads
mr. sky I meant to look in the back of the owners manual it has the circuit diagram. I attached the pdf. The circuit wires are color coded and their connections. Hope I was of help.
Thanks for the the correction, your assistance was greatly appreciated. Kenny thank you also

dantheman

Forum Newbie
Threads

Sorry I forgot to mention they were merely labeled with their color codes. Glad I helped.