Scag Freedom Z vs Ferris is600z

ccarr9029

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey guys im new to the forum. Im looking to purchase a mower for residential use. Im looking at a scag freedom Z with a Kawasaki engine and also a Ferris is600z with a commercial B&S engine. I just have a small .75 acre yard but wanting a nice mower. Both mowers are about the same price $5,100. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Av8r

Threads
Hey guys im new to the forum. Im looking to purchase a mower for residential use. Im looking at a scag freedom Z with a Kawasaki engine and also a Ferris is600z with a commercial B&S engine. I just have a small .75 acre yard but wanting a nice mower. Both mowers are about the same price $5,100. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I would go for the kawasaki engine. If suspension is something you like, then you should be able to get the is600z with a kawasaki engine for about $5300 (that is what I paid a few months back). Good luck! Mower shopping is fun:thumbsup:

ccarr9029

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would go for the kawasaki engine. If suspension is something you like, then you should be able to get the is600z with a kawasaki engine for about $5300 (that is what I paid a few months back). Good luck! Mower shopping is fun:thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply. Ill check on getting a ferris with the kawa. The only 1 they had in the store has the 27hp B&S commercial and they priced it to me at $5099.00

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks for the reply. Ill check on getting a ferris with the kawa. The only 1 they had in the store has the 27hp B&S commercial and they priced it to me at $5099.00

Definitely go for the is600 with the kawi engine. Have a snapper pro with the kawi and the icd deck. Great mower.

D

DSepe

The scag freedom z sat almost too low for me personally I'm 6'3" 240 and had trouble getting up outta that mower. I was priced $4750 for Briggs and $5250 for kawasaki Is600z. Ended up getting the IS600z with kawasaki. Love it.