Saw pictures of people lined up.

Tindal

Threads
only two reasons to register them - tax them or take them ! the bad guys wont register theirs . so that leaves law abiding people to register theirs .

Why do you want me to register mine ?

Nwatson99

Threads
LOL I am just awaiting a few on here to give me their definition of the following since there seems to be some confusion.
Assault Rifle
Machine Gun
Semi Auto Rifle
and what is the designation of the AR15.

The people in Connecticut are fools if they comply with that Anti-Constitution law and register their rifles and magazines, I would not register a damn thing more that what I have now.
I own 15 NFA registered items, my stuff is legal and that is all I am doing, I am not giving up anything, I am not turning in anything and if anyone believes osama would not snatch up our weapons in a new york minute is a even bigger fool!

osama, hillary, biden, and that piece of **** holder would disarm this country in a heartbeat.

Now osama is setting us up again just like old billy clinton, cut the Military down by over 50%, close bases, make us weak and here comes another 9/11, I mean that man killed this county, nafta, awb, and he ran through 16 years of President Reagan's 20 year plan in 8 years.

Tindal
That is the problem with the democrats, they want to register, restrict, track, tax, and take, but they are too stupid to realize the criminals are criminals they fly under the radar obtaining weapons illegally and do not care what it takes to get them and use them in the commission of a crime.

Nwatson99

Threads
Oh and here are just a few of my little jewels:
LMT MRP CQB
gallery_1_1_60943.gif

Daniel Defense MK18
gallery_1_1_14252.gif

LMT MRP CQB Piston
gallery_1_1_247656.gif

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Obama... Did nothing people are stupid enough to believe a president has any real power do not deserve to own firearms... He's just a pretty face in front of the system someone to blame..

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Obama... Did nothing people are stupid enough to believe a president has any real power do not deserve to own firearms... He's just a pretty face in front of the system someone to blame..

I agree people act like he can do whatever he wants.

I worry more about the guy with 50 guns then I do about Obama.

And no I am not a Obama fan but dislike bush even more.