Ruby Falls..

Dangeroustoys56

Threads
Heck ya- Ruby Falls and Rock city are AWSOME! Well worth going, its a fantastic tour - also check out the incline rail road - thats neat too. We stayed at a Quality Inn right in town( right off the expressway) and spent a couple days there - theres a Tow truck museum there also .

Another few places to check out are the Lane Motor Museum in Nashville ( all foriegn cars- really cool!) , Hollywood Star cars in Gatlenburg ( busy town, lil place but stuffed FULL of cars), Jack daniels ( no free samples) , Lost Sea in Sweetwater ( huge lake 140 feet underground) - dont forget to stop by a Jack in the Box for a burger- best burger i ever had......

BUT double check your Garmin- we screwed up and started heading back home to Florida ( instead of north to my folks)- ended up doing a 3 hour trip up and over The Great Smokey Mountains.........

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Chattanooga is a very pretty city. I've been to the aquarium and I liked that.

I heard that Tennessee was changing the law prohibiting liquor sales in the Jack Daniels factory. I've never been there but I understand it's a big attraction.

Dangeroustoys56

Threads
Theyll sell you the BIG bottles there- the plenty expensive ones. You do get to smell the wiskey part way thru the tour- i got to 'fan' one of the distiller lids when we went last year - its a free tour.

Its amazing how much liquor they make in a year- they said they own several huge warehouses around the area filled top to bottom with barrels of booze.....