RPM

Michael72

Threads
This not a customer mower... just my own to play with...lot of folk wont touch rpm...just interested in the y's and y nots

ThaxtexGM

Threads
Are ok, you know that too much oil is as bad as no oil???
It has the same results lol....BAN!!!!
If it works fine then that's good, but I would Chang the oil often depending on how much you use it, just a thought :)

Michael72

Threads
Are ok, you know that too much oil is as bad as no oil???
It has the same results lol....BAN!!!!
If it works fine then that's good, but I would Chang the oil often depending on how much you use it, just a thought :)

Indeed thats why im moaning on about dipstick etc :)....I ran her in then changed oil to a good quality mobil oil...ill split the oil difference and keep an eye out for any too much oil signs....its the cheapest *** dipstick ive every seen on a not so cheap mower!!! made in a back yard I suspect... thanks for replys..:thumbsup:

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
"...steamy jungle grass..." What part of Ireland? Maybe with some Guiness? :laughing:

Michael72

Threads
"...steamy jungle grass..." What part of Ireland? Maybe with some Guiness? :laughing:

lol.... not easy push these things around after drinking a gallon of the black stuff the night before!!!:licking:

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a mower with a Honda engine and to check the engine oil you don't screw the stick in. I think it is the same for my Kawi engine (FJ180v).

Michael72

Threads
I have a mower with a Honda engine and to check the engine oil you don't screw the stick in. I think it is the same for my Kawi engine (FJ180v).

Yep i think most honda are like that.... the moan i have with this one is there is the top you can rest stick on.. then it drops down and then you turn in to tighten :laughing: oil is guess work!.... the long oil spout narrows quite tight towards the end so stick is grabbing oil and given all kinds of readings... im somewhere in ahappy medium with oil level :confused2:

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yep i think most honda are like that.... the moan i have with this one is there is the top you can rest stick on.. then it drops down and then you turn in to tighten :laughing: oil is guess work!.... the long oil spout narrows quite tight towards the end so stick is grabbing oil and given all kinds of readings... im somewhere in ahappy medium with oil level :confused2:

Yes, oil is a little guess work. My Kawi is very sensitive to any kind of incline. I really have to check it in the garage.