robert@honda out for a while...

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Some minor back surgery, should be home and back online in a few days. In the meantime, I'm sure you'll get along fine.

See ya soon!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sorry to hear that Rob hope all goes well

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hope you'll get back up soon.

We need you for some funny jokes, Honda news and Honda help!

javjacob

Threads
Hope everything goes well for you!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Best wishes for a speedy recovery ........ Boobala:thumbsup:

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
All done...cheated death again, working on a bitchin' 3-inch scar healing up well and a grease-gun sized fluid pump filled with sweet morphine parked by the bed, Just press the green button and try counting back from 100...ninety-nin..ZZzzzZZZZZ

Looks like I'll have to (gasp!) HIRE A LAWN SERVICE for month or two! Oh, the shame!

giphy.gif

Best I can hope is they have Honda mowers, or may have to request they use mine for my lawn.

You guys ain't gonna ban me or nothing like that, are ya? :biggrin:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
All done...cheated death again, working on a bitchin' 3-inch scar healing up well and a grease-gun sized fluid pump filled with sweet morphine parked by the bed, Just press the green button and try counting back from 100...ninety-nin..ZZzzzZZZZZ

Looks like I'll have to (gasp!) HIRE A LAWN SERVICE for month or two! Oh, the shame!

giphy.gif

Best I can hope is they have Honda mowers, or may have to request they use mine for my lawn.

You guys ain't gonna ban me or nothing like that, are ya? :biggrin:

I can tell you're do'in better already.......when I had surgery on my "ROIDS" last year , they accidentally connected my optic nerves to my anal nerves ......... and now I have a "crappy" outlook on life ....... Get back to work ........ LOL :smile:

Snapperfreak

Threads
Save some of that morphine for us!