Rino-Tuff Push-N-Load 3 Blade Head

Bethieboo

Threads
I have bought a new product. The Rino-Tuff Push-N-Load 3 Blade Head. This is an attachment that you can put on your gas trimmer. It uses plastic blades to cut instead of string. You all know the impossible time I have with string. This is a universal attachment that even works with a curved shaft (or so they say). I have not used it yet but will soon. I will let you know how I like it when I do.

mowsby

Threads
Ah, very interesting to hear about that product. If you do not mind can you share where you got it or find a link so I can read more about it? I really have started to hate the string on my mower as well. Looking forward to see how it works.

173abn

Threads
Bethieboo,if it's what I think it is ,it did'nt live up to my expections.see poly head.but you never know you may like it so good luck.I went back to string. russ

Bethieboo

Threads
Hello all. I am reporting back with my experience as promised. I quite like the new attachment! I thought the blades looked flimsy but they are holding up so far. I did notice that I can not quite be as precise but it does a good enough job for me. I loaned it to my friend who owns houses. One of his renters left one of his houses in quite a mess. The yard was like a jungle. He used it to take the yard down and it held up just fine. So all in all I am happy with it so far.

mowsby

Threads
Hey! So nice to see that you are having success with it! I know quite a few people who might be interested in making the switch. Do you know if there is somewhere you can buy it online?

DakotaMM

Threads
I know you were not talking to be but I thought I would try to be helpful. Is this what you are using? Says it works with most trimmers and only costs about $15 after shipping.