Residential drivway?

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I keep it simple. I do driveways, walkways, brush off cars, etc. I don't spread salt.

I am going to offer walkways driveways snow and mag chloride. (As long as they are willing to pay for it) and I will offer city street plow burm removal and roof shoveling.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am going to offer walkways driveways snow and mag chloride. (As long as they are willing to pay for it) and I will offer city street plow burm removal and roof shoveling.

That is good! I am not a strong believer in roof shoveling... Unless there is a BIG amount of snow. Snow is good for insulation so why remove it?

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
That is good! I am not a strong believer in roof shoveling... Unless there is a BIG amount of snow. Snow is good for insulation so why remove it?

Because they pay me for it. Quite a bit to somewhere between 2 or 3 hundred for normal houses 5 or 6 for big houses.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Because they pay me for it. Quite a bit to somewhere between 2 or 3 hundred for normal houses 5 or 6 for big houses.

Wow! That is very good!

@lmf that would of been a good idea to shovel off the snow

CZLawnCare

Threads
I charge 400-600 for a driveway clear and 150-200 for a staircase, thats for the entire season. we use tractors equipped with blowers and plows and trucks with plows.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I charge 400-600 for a driveway clear and 150-200 for a staircase, thats for the entire season. we use tractors equipped with blowers and plows and trucks with plows.

And what if it doesn't snow? You still charge and you don't salt?

CZLawnCare

Threads
No salt and we have a way of justifying to the client, do you only pay for your insurance if your car gets stolen that year? Works everytime lol

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
No salt and we have a way of justifying to the client, do you only pay for your insurance if your car gets stolen that year? Works everytime lol

Interesting... makes since. Have you had any bad experiences with customers over this?