rear engine rider not cutting well

dougw

Threads
my rear engine rider is not cutting well the deck is pretty much level but the left side is cutting higher than the right side.
This is leaving the yard looking pretty bad when i use it, any suggestions?

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Either deck isn't level or you have a low tire.

dougw

Threads
Either deck isn't level or you have a low tire.

is it supposed to be level front to back? It is almost perfectly level front to back and side to side read some place last night front should be a little lowe is that true?

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Most decks run 1/8-1/4 inch low in the front. could possibly be that the spindle isn't sitting straight in the deck. Make sure the blade isn't lower on one side than the other, even though the deck is level, the blade under the deck may not be.

dougw

Threads
Most decks run 1/8-1/4 inch low in the front. could possibly be that the spindle isn't sitting straight in the deck. Make sure the blade isn't lower on one side than the other, even though the deck is level, the blade under the deck may not be.

thanks for the information will readjust so front is a little higher and check out the spindle just heading out to mow. Will check everything in the garage where I know the floor is level.
Doug

dougw

Threads
thanks for the information will readjust so front is a little higher and check out the spindle just heading out to mow. Will check everything in the garage where I know the floor is level.
Doug
Thanks for the help.
One of the tires was lower than I thought when I put a gauge on it and then readjusted the deck so that the front was lower than the back. It was already level side to side. I used it today, cutting a lot better now may need to sharpen it a little but otherwise back to its normal cutting.