Psyched owner of a new MZ52

Tacbob

Forum Newbie
Threads
This site helped me make the decision between a Hustler Raptor SD and my new MZ52 (Kawi / Fab Deck). Thanks for that.

I'm VERY fortunate to have a great dealer near me who was able to work with his rep to hunt down and secure exactly what I was looking for at a great price.

For a little while I was really bummed that I'd have to settle for a MZ52 w/ Kohler or the Hustler RSD (w/ Kawi). Kohler may be as good or better but my mind was set on the Kawi.

I liked the RSD but felt the MZ52 was just a little heavier duty in the right places.

Can't wait to pick it up and blow some grass.

Tacbob

Forum Newbie
Threads
This site helped me make the decision between a Hustler Raptor SD and my new MZ52 (Kawi / Fab Deck). Thanks for that.

I'm VERY fortunate to have a great dealer near me who was able to work with his rep to hunt down and secure exactly what I was looking for at a great price.

For a little while I was really bummed that I'd have to settle for a MZ52 w/ Kohler or the Hustler RSD (w/ Kawi). Kohler may be as good or better but my mind was set on the Kawi.

I liked the RSD but felt the MZ52 was just a little heavier duty in the right places.

Can't wait to pick it up and blow some grass.

Tacbob,
Let me be the 119th view of your inaugural post, welcome you to the site, and applaud you on your brilliant selection. I might add, you're one handsome fella, too.

Tacbob

Forum Newbie
Threads
Tacbob,
Let me be the 119th view of your inaugural post, welcome you to the site, and applaud you on your brilliant selection. I might add, you're one handsome fella, too.

Wow, thank you for the warm greeting and enjoy your evening!

oleblu72

Threads
Well I might as well pile on to since their all ganging up on you like this. Welcome to the forum Tacbob and congrats on your purchase .I bet you can't wait to get out there pushing and pullen on those orange & black levers . I bought a MZT 52 last Sept. and it makes it fun to mow the grass with the old orange hot rod ,kind of reinventing mowing the grass compared to a traditional mower. It has the Kawasaki motor I don't know everyone says it the motor to have. I see I managed to get a flat tire on the rear, time to get out the tire plugs or the green slime . I see you have another orange machine, I have a 448 and a 446 but I think I'm going to take the motor out of the 448 and put it in the 446 being the 446 through the left rod, have fun with your new purchase.

Mark

Tacbob

Forum Newbie
Threads
I love that 446. Have a 3-pt hitch, deck, tiller, blade, front weight box, front suitcase weights, rear wheel weights and chains. Replaced the tired Onan with a new one a few years ago back when I tore the machine down to it's frame and rebuilt it. It's a tank... but I'm tired of mowing with it.

Yes, I can't wait to get the Husky out there and cut my mow time down dramatically.

ztrjim

Threads
congratz, good choice