Poulan Pro Intelli raider PB 30 Product 960220012

hginer

Forum Newbie
Threads
No se desplaza el mini tractor. Desarmé el "embrague" o "disco de fricción" sin sacar el plato que va a la cadena de transmición. Ese plato tiene marcado el hueco donde entra una de las bolitas de acero, como si tendiera a irse más allá y dejara una marca en el plástico. El plato opuesto no está dañado. No le encuentro el punto. Si ajusto mucho la tuerca exterior cuando suelto el embrague se queda trabado y quema la goma de fricción. Si aflojo no pasa nada. Alguién lo ha reformado?

Desde Argentina, muchas gracias!

Threads
:welcome: Hola! Yo no hablo mucho español, perdóneme!

Translated:

"It does not move the mini tractor. I dismantled the "clutch" or "friction disk" without removing the dish that will transmición chain. That dish has marked the hole where it enters one of the steel balls, as if tended to go further and leave a mark on the plastic. The opposite plate is not damaged. I do not find the point. If I adjust the nut much outside when I let the clutch get stuck and burn rubber friction. If nothing happens loosened. Someone has reformed?

From Argentina, thank you very much!"

hginer

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks from Argentina!

:welcome: Hola! Yo no hablo mucho español, perdóneme!

Translated:

"It does not move the mini tractor. I dismantled the "clutch" or "friction disk" without removing the dish that will transmición chain. That dish has marked the hole where it enters one of the steel balls, as if tended to go further and leave a mark on the plastic. The opposite plate is not damaged. I do not find the point. If I adjust the nut much outside when I let the clutch get stuck and burn rubber friction. If nothing happens loosened. Someone has reformed?

From Argentina, thank you very much!"