popular stockable parts,

tybilly

Threads
what popular parts do you stock in your shop,(and if you do) what is the most popular zone control cable to stock?

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here's a few that I always keep on hand.

Walbro k10-wat
Walbro k20-wat
Rotary 7721 (Briggs diaphram)
Rotary 10237(Briggs 498260)

Plus air filters, starter rope reels, 25ft chainsaw chain reels in 3/8lp-.325-3/8 in 50 gauge, spark plugs, fuel line, star tron, ethanol shield, gaskets, etc.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I do not have a repair shop but do buy lots of parts. The one thing I would like shops to stock would be spindle bearings. Most shops around here say they can not even get them ( they just do not want to )
Luckily I live close to dalton bearing.
And carb gaskets without buying the whole rebuild kit.

And number one would be 2 cycle carbs.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
what popular parts do you stock in your shop,(and if you do) what is the most popular zone control cable to stock?

Zone control cables are tough to stock, so many variables. Are you just opening a shop ? On the side, or full time?

tybilly

Threads
ive just been doing it on the side,i was a tech in a shop about 14 yrs ago ,I have a distributor ive been using off and on for yrs theyre along the same lines as rotary and stens,ive stocked air filters for walk behinds,insta fire plugs,oil filters,etc,id like to stock bulk chain and tie straps but it just seems more expensive than Oregon chain at northern tool.thanks everyone hopefully I can make enough ill have to rent a commercial building next yr and quit the factory.lol

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
ive just been doing it on the side,i was a tech in a shop about 14 yrs ago ,I have a distributor ive been using off and on for yrs theyre along the same lines as rotary and stens,ive stocked air filters for walk behinds,insta fire plugs,oil filters,etc,id like to stock bulk chain and tie straps but it just seems more expensive than Oregon chain at northern tool.thanks everyone hopefully I can make enough ill have to rent a commercial building next yr and quit the factory.lol

Send me a p.m.