PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU!

jfmtnbiker

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good evening everyone! I am very proud to announce that thank you to everyone in the lawnmower forum I am not among the top 25 entries in the nation to win the new van from Chrysler. They are giving away a 2014 Dodge Ram ProMaster. Many of you already voted for me and this is why I am now in the second phase of voting!

Click here to vote for me!

Please take a moment to vote for me! Simply click on the link below and then click on "Vote for this business". There is NO REGISTRATION or LOGIN required! You can vote once per day per IP address. This means you can vote once on your cell phone and then on your computer!

noma

Threads
HI Jfmtnbike

Who are you and need someone to vote for?:licking::licking::licking::licking::licking::licking::licking::licking::licking::licking::thumbdown:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
This is NOT a good use of these forums...
You belong somewhere Else.

jfmtnbiker

Forum Newbie
Threads
I posted this on "The Front Porch" because it is off-topic discussion. I thought that was the point of this section. Sorry to bother!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I posted this on "The Front Porch" because it is off-topic discussion. I thought that was the point of this section. Sorry to bother!

The "off-topic discussion" I understand...
The idea of sending members to another site for a 'bogus' popularity voting scam I do not think belongs here... perhaps somewhere else... like "my space" , "sina weiboor" or some such site...