Planning the weekend

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
If your like me, around Wednesday you start thinking about how your going to have some fun during the weekend and still get your chores done. A good schedule, and sticking to it is key.
This weekend is particularly challenging.

Why you ask?

Well I just found out this morning that...... Saturday is "Judgement Day". Now, that's going to put a kink in the schedule, wouldn't you say?
Why such short notice?
Well apparently it's been scheduled for quite a while, forever, an eternity, and nobody knew except one guy.

Saturday's schedule is easy....get judged! But what about Sunday? I'm thinking Sunday is either going to be really great or very, very, very dissappointing.

You are probably wondering as I am, about the details. "How's this gonna work anyway"? As you can imagine, it's a daunting task, evaluating everyone that is still breathing, the devil is in the details...so to speak. It will all be crystal clear after you visit the website of "Family Radio", the brainchild of Harold Egbert Camping, a civil engineer. That's right, a civil engineer turned minister of his own church. Since he's a minister, he's got to know when judgement day is, and since he's an engineer....well, we all know they don't make mistakes. He has written over 30 books ( all are free for the asking).
Family Radio (FR) Worldwide - Judgment Day: May 21, 2011

Might want to get that grass cut Friday night cause we all know that god loves a nice lawn.
Good luck with your evaluation:eek:

Mini Motors

Threads
This is not quite what I expected when I saw the title of this thread. I'm thinkin' maybe another "What radio station do you listen to" or something like that.

I'll just say that my lawn is done.

Jetblast

Threads
Whoops! I should have bought the yellow bananas instead of the green ones today.

grnspot110

Threads
What happened to 12/21/12? And before that 12/12/12? :eek:

Somebody can't make up their mind what day the world's coming to an end!: rolleyes:

Media said the same preacher who's predicting this told us the same thing for a previous date --- didn't happen!

I think I'll do Saturday just like any other Saturday! ~~ grnspot

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
They were yappin it up on Coast to Coast AM about this last night - I ignored it. They might have actually had the guy on - (or one of his supporters). Made 1 run of ABC Radio News, as well.

I've always gone by the whole "Jesus' sayings" things.....like the end "will come like a thief in the night" (don't expect any chapter and verse, 'cause I don't know.).....so I kinda laugh at someone who says they have the exact date and blah.....these people are supposed to buddies with Christ.......but are contradicting what He said.......but that's common with religion as a whole, anyhow...:wink: