Something like this?

Attachments

• Ride on cover.jpg
    Ride on cover.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
yes....i just spent 10 minutes measuring....and i think 24" up front for width.....42" in the middle and 36" for the rear...would be work great....keeping the 32" high and 72" long measurements :thumbsup:.........your diagram measurements would be more for the bigger gt5000 size of tractors..

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
i dont know what scraps you'll have left over from this....but you might be able to use them for a push mower cover?

KerryAll

Threads
We always have small pieces kicking around we could stitch together for a push mower cover. Want to get that tape measure out again?
I'm going to take this drawing to my shop guy, see what price we can get it to retail for; I may go out on a limb and get half a dozen made, and hope for the best! :thumbsup:

KerryAll

Threads
A push mower cover like this (sorry, it's a bit rough) ?

Attachments

• push mower and cover.jpg
    push mower and cover.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 6

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
probably!.....i was thinking since most push types have fold up handles ..you could make a smaller one ....but second thought ...nobody would actually do that.....those handles will use a bit of material!

KerryAll

Threads
Probably less than 20 sq.ft. using rough guesses on dimensions. I'll check my own mower tomorrow and get an idea. I'll take both drawings (the ride-on as well) to the shop, and try and get prices soon.

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
great! :thumbsup:....if it works out ...ive got alot of connections in the mower community here:smile:

KerryAll

Threads
The price is here! for the Kerry-All ride-on mower cover.....

reddragon sent me some measurements (I guess he can tell you the make and model), but it's 72" long, 36" wide at the rear and 24" wide at the front, plus 42" wide on the middle to fit the deck.
The retail is $69.95 plus shipping (about $15 to most US/Canada destinations).
If I had a few orders, say half a dozen, I think I can get that cost down to $55.

Last edited: