Pets

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
What kind of animals do you guys have? Any strange pets? The strangest pet in my house is a lizard, but it's not mine. We have 2 frogs, 2 dogs and a cat also.

brucesdeere

Threads
I have 4 dogs, 6 cats, we did have some fish, but an oops with fish, thought I bought an algae eater, but apparently that's not what they gave me, and he ate the other fish, oh did I mention I had a goat too?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
What kind of animals do you guys have? Any strange pets? The strangest pet in my house is a lizard, but it's not mine. We have 2 frogs, 2 dogs and a cat also.

Currently 4 house cats, sometimes 5, depends....also have several "barn cats" in various seasons. It amazes me that people can have cats and dogs together with no problems.

lizard

Threads
Dogs and cats get on better than humans do.........just observe the Body language!:mad::cool:

173abn

Threads
I've got 3 dogs and some Koi which I consider pets.Had a parakeet but he died this summer. russ

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
This is the first time in decades that I have not had a dog... just not ready yet..

I do have an inside cat... ( I always thought that could NEVER happen) I have always had several barn cats, they seem happy to see me everyday, but will have nothing to do with anyone else ever... cats are different... :smile:KennyV

grnspot110

Threads
"Chief" is more of a kid than a pet! :biggrin:

He don't know nuthin 'bout no Dawg! :laughing:

We do have two Koi & an unknown number of outdoor goldfish in two ponds, ~~ grnspot110

Attachments

• CHIEF 043 - Copy.jpg
    CHIEF 043 - Copy.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 3

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
This is the first time in decades that I have not had a dog... just not ready yet..

I do have an inside cat... ( I always thought that could NEVER happen) I have always had several barn cats, they seem happy to see me everyday, but will have nothing to do with anyone else ever... cats are different... :smile:KennyV

Kenny, I never had much use for cats myself, but back in '92 my girlfriend decided to move in with me, and shortly after that her cats invited themselves over too...:laughing:.

Every since then we have always had at least two, and currently have four or five, plus any "barn cats" we aquire this winter. They say laughter is good medicine, and if that is true I will live to be well over 100, because the antics my kitties provide me with make me howl with laughter many times a day. And I'M the one now who wants to adopt more felines. Go figger!!!:laughing::laughing:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Every since then we have always had at least two, and currently have four or five, plus any "barn cats" we aquire this winter. They say laughter is good medicine, and if that is true I will live to be well over 100, because the antics my kitties provide me with make me howl with laughter many times a day. And I'M the one now who wants to adopt more felines. Go figger!!!:laughing::laughing:

Yep... cats are a hoot...
This guy I have, or should I say that adopted me... allows me to live here with him. He's pretty special for sure. And if I'm inside, he is right there always. I think he keeps watch of me, and he must find me rather amusing also... KennyV