Old Yazoo/Kees with kawasaki motor

ETEX

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have an old Yazoo/Kees ZT Max 42" mower that has a Kawasaki motor that needs a new carburetor but the tag is worn off motor and I do not have the model no. of the motor. I bought this mower from a friend who acquired it with purchase of house. This mower is about 15-20 yrs old, does anyone have this mower and can tell me what model motor it has or where else I might find the sr. no. beside the little white tag on the motot?

577jersey

Threads
I have an old Yazoo/Kees ZT Max 42" mower that has a Kawasaki motor that needs a new carburetor but the tag is worn off motor and I do not have the model no. of the motor. I bought this mower from a friend who acquired it with purchase of house. This mower is about 15-20 yrs old, does anyone have this mower and can tell me what model motor it has or where else I might find the sr. no. beside the little white tag on the motot?
Might be a kawi FC420v style engine,,i have two carbs for that here if your interested one is like brand new.
Post a pic of the engine and i will know if its a 420 style.
Tom

ETEX

Forum Newbie
Threads
I looked at that motor and the one on my mower doesn't look like it. I think the one I have is a 17hp or 19 hp. The muffler sits on the right rear on motor mounter vertically.