Old Toro Parts?

hymenoptera

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 1997 (I think) Toro commercial walk behind with a 52 inch deck and a Kohler Command CV18S. I need a few parts for it. I think the mower as originally custom ordered but it has model numbers for the mower and traction unit. However, the Toro website doesn't recognize my model numbers. I'm afraid I might not be able to get parts for it anymore. There is a Toro dealer in a hardware store near me, haven't asked them yet but I seem to remember the model/serial numbers not coming up for them either in the past.

Does anyone know where or how I could find parts? Thanks!

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If you post the model and serial numbers it would help. Also, what parts are you looking for?

hymenoptera

Forum Newbie
Threads
If you post the model and serial numbers it would help. Also, what parts are you looking for?
Toro must have transitioned to 5 digit model numbers after mine was built, that’s why I couldn’t find it.

Model number for mower/deck is 30152.
I was able to get everything I needed EXCEPT the center cover part # 82-5410 which is discontinued.

Does anyone know if anyone would make aftermarket parts for this model?

Otherwise I’ll have to either go without the cover (which I’ve been doing) or try to figure out how to reverse engineer and fabricate one.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Have you tried your local repair shop graveyards? With a little searching you may find one laying around.