new tractor PGT 9000 26 HP.kohler twin cyl. elec. clutch birthday 03/21--2012

de dee

Threads
  • / new tractor PGT 9000 26 HP.kohler twin cyl. elec. clutch birthday 03/21--2012
20 below again thats 4 be;low F. limit switch froze again,. the limit switch stops the winch when it lifts the snow blower, why does it cut power for lowering the blower also, guess I will have to call sears tec guy

got out the meter and checked the limit switch, and its OK. that leaves the relay, put the hot air gun on it and it worked perfect, let it freeze again and it did not work , so I need a new relay sure will be nice when the little bugs get fixed,

de dee

Threads
  • / new tractor PGT 9000 26 HP.kohler twin cyl. elec. clutch birthday 03/21--2012
20 below again thats 4 be;low F. limit switch froze again,. the limit switch stops the winch when it lifts the snow blower, why does it cut power for lowering the blower also, guess I will have to call sears tec guy

it is not the limit switch it,s the relay, I warmed it with the hot air gun and it works perfect, it looks like a solid state switch dont know what freezing does to it but it gives me a open circuit, when its cold and wont work,. sears said they wont give me the relay it has to be installed by a tec . guy,. for the warenty

de dee

Threads
it is not the limit switch it,s the relay, I warmed it with the hot air gun and it works perfect, it looks like a solid state switch dont know what freezing does to it but it gives me a open circuit, when its cold and wont work,. sears said they wont give me the relay it has to be installed by a tec . guy,. for the warenty
waiting for the sears guy and I started shaping the alum. 1/2 inch rod for my cabin on the tractor,. using the ball for towing, to bend the rod, turned out pretty good ,. I wont need to much welding to finish it ,. Ill mount it on the tractor , for the welder and clamp it together so it stays straight,. I hope I can do what I think ,. wish me luck Don

mowerman05

Threads
waiting for the sears guy and I started shaping the alum. 1/2 inch rod for my cabin on the tractor,. using the ball for towing, to bend the rod, turned out pretty good ,. I wont need to much welding to finish it ,. Ill mount it on the tractor , for the welder and clamp it together so it stays straight,. I hope I can do what I think ,. wish me luck Don

Post some pictures when your done so we can see your handy work and maybe make one for my JD x320:thumbsup:

de dee

Threads

The sears guy came and changed the relay,. now the winch works perfect,it supposed to snow tonight, only 4 or 5 inches will use the snow blower for the last time this year I hope,.have a good day Don

de dee

Threads

the sears guy came and changed the relay, and the snow blower works perfect,. so now we are looking at rain, no more snow ,for a little while,. time to hook up the mower to the tractor,

de dee

Threads

IMG_0599.jpg this is a picture of 1/2 inch alum. rod frame for my tractor snow cabin, fairly tall for me, could be made 6 inches shorter

de dee

Threads

Attachments

• IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0603.jpg
    IMG_0603.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 7

de dee

Threads
the sears guy came and changed the relay, and the snow blower works perfect,. so now we are looking at rain, no more snow ,for a little while,. time to hook up the mower to the tractor,

I finaly found out what was wrong it was the power switch , I went to a electronic store and picked up a reverce switch, up down for a winch, put it on and no more problems,.