new owner of a fastrak 48" general questions

duane122000

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just bought a very slightly (15.5 hrs) used fastrak 48" and was considering a couple of accessories to put on it and wanted to see if anyone else has done any of them and their input if so. I am considering the flex forks and a suspension seat base kit and also looking into a sun screen to mount on the rops. any input will be appreciated
Duane

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
There was a discussion here recently about flex forks and suspension seat bases for Hustler Raptors. A search for flex forks should bring it up.

duane122000

Forum Newbie
Threads
There was a discussion here recently about flex forks and suspension seat bases for Hustler Raptors. A search for flex forks should bring it up.

yeah I found it last night after my post and it looks like they work pretty well so I am going to try the seat base first because its the least costly of the two.
Thanks

mhavanti

Threads
duane,

You'll love the seat suspension kit. You'll also love the flex forks. I've made a couple of videos with the camera mounted directly to the deck since the flex forks have been installed. They make that much difference in the ride.

Good luck,

Max