New HRC216K3HXA ?

Dogdad

Forum Newbie
Threads
Considering a new commercial Honda since my present one is around 15 years old and it’s the last year to buy one. Anyone have a new one and have issues? My old one has been great but I see the new model has some changes.

Right-tab

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just bought the same model for the exact same reasons about 3 weeks ago. So far I found the mower to be solid and in my opinion mulch system works well (despite some reviewers saying otherwise). I'm not a commercial operator, but my mower sees a decent amount of hours from spring-summer-fall, since I only mulch the grass and fallen leaves (can't recall last time I bagged). I tend to keep mowers a long time and I think that with some care this mower should last!

Just make sure check the transmission and blade adjustment cable before you mow. The dealer I had purchased the mower from seemed to have forgotten to do any of that work.

If you made up your mind to purchase, I would recommend that you move quickly. I had a slight challenge in locating one, since most of the local shops are either sold out or don't expect to receive the HRC216 model for 2023. However, I saw plenty of HRX models everywhere. Dealers told me Honda not going to be shipping them anymore mowers for 2023. So I’m not sure what’s going to happen with equipment inventory for the rest of the year.