New Hondas = Longer Warranty

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Honda is offering a one-year extension of the full factory warranty for any new HRR or HRX mower bought between March 1 to May 31 2013. HRR models get 3+1 years, HRX models get 5 + 1 years. All you have to do is mail in the registration card and make sure you mark the date-of-sale correctly :wink:

oneyearextendedwarrantygraphic_zps8a6234e3.jpg

Threads
Thankyou for that info that is a really good warranty. Does the warranty apply to commercial, and residential?

bwdbrn1

Threads
Right off hand it doesn't look like it. Looks like it covers only the HRX, HRR and HRS series of mowers.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thankyou for that info that is a really good warranty. Does the warranty apply to commercial, and residential?

There warranty extension program is valid for HRR and HRX models that are registered and used by residential customers.

HRC models are not in the program, and the program does not apply to any customer who registers our uses a new HRR or HRX mower commercially.

Here's a link to the complete warranty document: Honda--Distributor's Limited Warranty

Threads
Well thats good for home owners but I wish they would do a promotion for a commercial line Honda.

MisterEdF

Threads
Honda is offering a one-year extension of the full factory warranty for any new HRR or HRX mower bought between March 1 to May 31 2013. HRR models get 3+1 years, HRX models get 5 + 1 years. All you have to do is mail in the registration card and make sure you mark the date-of-sale correctly :wink:

View attachment 12713

Just registered my newly purchased HRX online. Got no confirmation of any sort even that the reg was received. How do I know it was registered and how do I know they added the 1 year?

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just registered my newly purchased HRX online. Got no confirmation of any sort even that the reg was received. How do I know it was registered and how do I know they added the 1 year?

Reply or PM me the full serial number off the back of the mower deck; it's in the form of MXXX-1234567 and I'll look it up and confirm the registration details.

MisterEdF

Threads
Reply or PM me the full serial number off the back of the mower deck; it's in the form of MXXX-1234567 and I'll look it up and confirm the registration details.

Thanks Robert! SN# is MAGA 2206089
HRX2174HYA

Thanks,
Ed