New Honda Mower Videos

-Tsunami-

Threads

Nice mowers, grat video.:thumbsup:
BIG_0009197679_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Threads
Thanks, Robert, for the videos! :smile:
And -Tsunami-cool pics.jpg I myself have a Honda HRX217HYA and a HRR216TDA! :thumbsup:
DSCN6586.jpg Updated All Lawn Equipment GOOD.jpg

Last edited:
Threads
Looks good...you sure keep your mowers nice looking! How do you like the Honda 4-cycle trimmers? Have you ever used 2-cycle? If so, how do they compare?

dfbrown

Threads
i have a 2012 25cc honda trimmer and a 2010 35cc honda trimmer. i have only owned echo( nice but not really refined like honda) before that and those were good and have used plenty of stihls (i only like the fs250r) (stihl four strokes are like a light switch on or off power not smooth reallly hard to keep light throttle when trimming)and honda has it right. here is the scoop. uses 87 straight gas, quite, starts easy, low maintance easy to change engine oil (they actually make a system where they didnt cheep out like some companys and make a 4 stroke using premix like everyone else...stupid. the power of honda 4 stroke is very very smooth with more torque then 2 stroke and a much more torque band also. i origionally bought the big one and you will use 1/4 of its power cause it has so much low end torque but is almost 15lbs. so i went and bought the little guy 25cc and its perfect. 2lbs lighter but virtually same in every way just a little less torque but still has a 4 stroke wide power band. I just dont get it why some big companys make 4 stroke using 2 stoke gas when u know one day they will outlaw premix and the hell with the fumes right near your head. honda true 4 stroke you dont smell any fumes at all. trimmer head is great also. it really is the best i have ever used personally and i have owned a lot a whole lot of different trimmers in the last 20 years.

Threads
i have a 2012 25cc honda trimmer and a 2010 35cc honda trimmer. i have only owned echo( nice but not really refined like honda) before that and those were good and have used plenty of stihls (i only like the fs250r) (stihl four strokes are like a light switch on or off power not smooth reallly hard to keep light throttle when trimming)and honda has it right. here is the scoop. uses 87 straight gas, quite, starts easy, low maintance easy to change engine oil (they actually make a system where they didnt cheep out like some companys and make a 4 stroke using premix like everyone else...stupid. the power of honda 4 stroke is very very smooth with more torque then 2 stroke and a much more torque band also. i origionally bought the big one and you will use 1/4 of its power cause it has so much low end torque but is almost 15lbs. so i went and bought the little guy 25cc and its perfect. 2lbs lighter but virtually same in every way just a little less torque but still has a 4 stroke wide power band. I just dont get it why some big companys make 4 stroke using 2 stoke gas when u know one day they will outlaw premix and the hell with the fumes right near your head. honda true 4 stroke you dont smell any fumes at all. trimmer head is great also. it really is the best i have ever used personally and i have owned a lot a whole lot of different trimmers in the last 20 years.

Nice info. I have never used a 4-stroke trimmer, by any brand including Honda. I should give it a try sometime. I run all Echo handheld equipment.....trimmers, blower, & edger.
DSCN3695.jpg DSCN3700.jpg

MowerMike

Threads
The HRR set-up video is outdated, since it shows a mulch plug instead of the clip-director.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
The HRR set-up video is outdated, since it shows a mulch plug instead of the clip-director.

When the new HRR (with Clip Director) goes on sale in the spring, the videos will likely be updated. I'll ask the guy who produce them and confirm.