New guy with beginner questions. Is there a oil drain plug or do i need to tip mower to drain ( Husqvarna awd self propelled walk behind )

scm_UsedOwner

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / New guy with beginner questions. Is there a oil drain plug or do i need to tip mower to drain ( Husqvarna awd self propelled walk behind )
Title contains my question. Thank you.

Koehler engine model - L 321AH

Bertrrr

Threads
  • / New guy with beginner questions. Is there a oil drain plug or do i need to tip mower to drain ( Husqvarna awd self propelled walk behind )
I've seen both a drain plug and having to tip the mower over, if there's a plug it will be on the base or underneath the machine , doesn't hold much so it's pretty easy.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Husqvarna L321AH with Kohler HD775 engine.
1694262318750.png
Or if you are a repair shop use a pneumatic oil extractor which is much cleaner to use and less of a hassle.

Last edited:

scm_UsedOwner

Forum Newbie
Threads
Many thanks guys

Joed756

Threads
For $10 or less you can get transfer/siphon pumps powered by hand or by your drill and make oil changes easier and less messy.

Last edited:

scm_UsedOwner

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks Joed. That sounds like the best answer.

Would you happen to have a link ?

Joed756

Threads