New Addition To The ECHO Fleet

Snapper101

Threads
My wife says I do it every year,, Buy myself something just before Christmas, But I just had to do it, they were on sale anyways. Picked up a PB-250LN Blower. I got it home and played around with it awhile,, Seems like a nice little blower.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 22

Flintmotorsports

Threads
That thing looks like a great blower. have fun with it.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Snapper101- That IS the exact blower I just bought in August...:thumbsup: That baby really works super. Had to break it in first. You will Love it !!!

Only thing I had to adjust to is re-setting the kill switch up on the handle.. I forgot to re-set it once & pulled the rope like 5 times :laughing: Then it hit me, Doh !!! turn the switch on..

Now I'm in the habit after I shut it down, I immediately re-set the switch..

5 Year warranty too. I only use the Echo oil mix in mine..

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Snapper101- That IS the exact blower I just bought in August...:thumbsup: That baby really works super. Had to break it in first. You will Love it !!!

Only thing I had to adjust to is re-setting the kill switch up on the handle.. I forgot to re-set it once & pulled the rope like 5 times :laughing: Then it hit me, Doh !!! turn the switch on..

Now I'm in the habit after I shut it down, I immediately re-set the switch..

5 Year warranty too. I only use the Echo oil mix in mine..

I have always done this with my machines pick up pull string go :)

Dave1954

Threads
echo stuff has really gotten better, just bought the same blower and a straight shaft sRM225 trimmer, both are great. I bought my wife the sthil hand held a couple of years ago but the new orange echo is a better unit imo. Besides it goes good with my new MZT-52 Husqvarna ZTR :laughing:

Lawn Addict
Threads
exotion- As soon as I figured out to flip the kill button to "run", I looked around to see if anyone saw me.. :laughing:

Dave1954- I looked at the Stihl first, but got a much better deal on the Echo, especialy since I rolled it into my Toro Z purchase deal at my Dealer..

Next may be an Echo straight shaft string trimmer, I'm getting tired of bending over with my curved shaft Troy-Built trimmer..

Snapper101

Threads
I,ve put a tank of fuel through it, it,s seems like a really nice unit for the money. I could of bought Stihl BG55 for 10 dollars less but I,ve had really good luck with my ECHO stuff. And the all my ECHO,s use the same air filter,fuel filter, spark plug. The power is great, it blew wet leafs great and dry leafs a country mile. The only thing I noticed was you need to keep the intake fan away from your pants ( the Stihl blower is on the other side) and I wonder if I had a flat tube on it if it would even more effective. But so far for an entry level machine ECHO did a very good job with this.

Snapper101

Threads
Well, I ran it for about another hour today, Hav,nt put the 2 tanks of fuel through it as the factory says that,s the break in period. But for the record, I,m useing Echo Red Armour oil for the break in oil. My old GT 200R has done very well on it.

Lawn Addict
Threads
I,ve put a tank of fuel through it, it,s seems like a really nice unit for the money. I could of bought Stihl BG55 for 10 dollars less but I,ve had really good luck with my ECHO stuff. And the all my ECHO,s use the same air filter,fuel filter, spark plug. The power is great, it blew wet leafs great and dry leafs a country mile. The only thing I noticed was you need to keep the intake fan away from your pants ( the Stihl blower is on the other side) and I wonder if I had a flat tube on it if it would even more effective. But so far for an entry level machine ECHO did a very good job with this.

I'm a "Leftie' so it is perfect for me.. It does Blow very Strong. If I leave mine sitting on my concrete driveway idling, it will slowly blow itself backwards.. :laughing:

I really like the gas tank underneath, my Troy-Built had the tank above the engine (go figure)..

Dave1954

Threads
im right handed and have no problem with the fan, it doesn't suck my pants leg up.