Need Manual for Older Bush Hog ZT25 Mower

cprice12

Threads
I just bought a used Bush Hog ZT25 mower. I think it's a year 2000 model.
Love the mower...got a pretty good deal on it, I think anyway.

Anyway, I would like to print out an owner's manual but I can't find any online...I've looked all over. Bush Hog's site sucks for online manuals for older models.
I contacted them about it, but you never know if you'll hear back.

Does anyone have any tips on where to look? Google is letting me down right now.

Thanks guys.

cprice12

Threads
Well, the Bush Hog folks got back with me and sent me the manual. I'm impressed. That was fast.
Here it is if anyone needs it: Bush Hog Mower Manual ZT18 thru ZT30D
It covers the Bush Hog Zero Turn Mowers, models ZT18 - ZT30D

cprice12

Threads
I went ahead and took it a step further...
I screen captured all of the parts diagrams, names & pricing and added them to the Bush Hog ZT25 user's manual in one pdf file.

Bush Hog ZT25 User Manual & Part Diagrams and Pricing

The pricing is based off of germanbliss.com's site. They seem a hair higher than others, but their illustrations for the parts diagrams were better, so I used those. I mainly just wanted to get the parts diagrams in there and include the pricing just to give you a ballpark idea what you might have to spend to get a part without searching all over the internet.

The part diagrams are based on a ZT25 with a 60" deck...because that is what I have. Some of the diagrams apply to other models and variations as well, but you can check out germanbliss.com to get the diagrams specific to your paricular Bush Hog ZT mower if this doesn't do the trick for you.

Hopefully this helps someone who is looking for it...like I was for a couple days. :smile:

Last edited: