Need grass cutters for MONROEVILLE AL.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'd say your being had. It's a scam.
Finally talked to them. Only one property local to me rt now.

Gonna prolly give em a shot.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I cut my first yard for them today. Finding the house was pain.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
We have cut that yard twice. Still no $. I understand it can be 30 days before you get paid. Supposed to cut it again Monday. Guess we will find out soon now.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
We cut this yard a total of four times. Because we work for others that have a slow schedule to pay I have not been really that concerned. It should have been on the schedule for last Monday. It was not. Still no $$$$. As of right now I will not cut another yard for Agape Better Homes.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
These people are fake, they have no clue what they are doing, they have only been in Buisness for 60 days, they got there status from a affiliations with another co, and we hav worked for them for 45 days , contract states pay would start in 30 days, to date no pay and we are at a point that they owe us about 5, 000 $ havent paid us yet , instead I get excuses and yelled at cursed at and this is supose to b a Christian compamy? Leslie the operations mgr is very nasty lady... pretty much said we were not getting pd.. along with all of the other contractors in michigan that have not been paid.. needless to say they dont have any contractors in michigan left we hav all quit wrking, and these people still are trying to send us work duh.... be very careful of working for this company you will get no pay! An lied too, not mention they dont know what they are doing!

Ripoff Report | agape better homes Complaint Review Jacksonville, Florida: 1126919

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Guys, bring the company to court! That is how it works around here and it works pretty good. It is a court just for that. I don't know if you have that in the U.S.
Owing 5K is ridiculous!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Guys, bring the company to court! That is how it works around here and it works pretty good. It is a court just for that. I don't know if you have that in the U.S. Owing 5K is ridiculous!

The thing is when you hook up with a company like this. All they have to say is you did not do the work as ordered. And they can charge you back and you will owe them money.

Research is our friend.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
The thing is when you hook up with a company like this. All they have to say is you did not do the work as ordered. And they can charge you back and you will owe them money.

Research is our friend.

Yep. Over documentation Pix can help but they can simply say they were not satisfied

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yep. Over documentation Pix can help but they can simply say they were not satisfied

When you do work like this the pics is the proof. But every thing you sign with them is to cover their azz.

I get a check every week from Safegaurd but they are always not for what I did 30 days ago. Right now the owe me over 10 grand that is 45 days past due. But I know they will pay.
I know your thinking how can I let them get so far back.

Come December when grass cutting is over I will still get checks threw February.