Need grass cutters for MONROEVILLE AL.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
When you do work like this the pics is the proof. But every thing you sign with them is to cover their azz.

I get a check every week from Safegaurd but they are always not for what I did 30 days ago. Right now the owe me over 10 grand that is 45 days past due. But I know they will pay.
I know your thinking how can I let them get so far back.

Come December when grass cutting is over I will still get checks threw February.

I like you're thinking! I am the same way! Get the money a little later when you really need it.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I like you're thinking! I am the same way! Get the money a little later when you really need it.

I have some customers that are that way too. These people probably will pay up as well.

I work for one guy who has a small company taking care of these houses that cuts off on the 22nd. Then he pays the week of the first.

I work for one company that I do a cut on every 14 days. They want an invoice monthly and it will be 45 days after the invoice before they pay. Been working for them for two years.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have some customers that are that way too. These people probably will pay up as well.

I work for one guy who has a small company taking care of these houses that cuts off on the 22nd. Then he pays the week of the first.

I work for one company that I do a cut on every 14 days. They want an invoice monthly and it will be 45 days after the invoice before they pay. Been working for them for two years.

Yea, some are a little slow to pay sometimes. I mow a lawn for an Embassy and I have to send an invoice by e-mail and then they ship out a check which usually takes 2 weeks. All tho the last payment hasn't arrived and it has been more than 2 weeks. I bill out after 4 cuts.

hntrsr

Threads
904 is a Fla area code, around Jacksonville