My first year doing lawn care

RobertM

Forum Newbie
Threads
This is my first year doing lawncare. Looking forward to getting out there. I'm not a Husky fan but it was the only brand that my local dealer carried and he would finance it. Can I get some reviews on my mower please? Don't hold back because I'm a Gravely man. Thanks in advance.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
This is my first year doing lawncare. Looking forward to getting out there. I'm not a Husky fan but it was the only brand that my local dealer carried and he would finance it. Can I get some reviews on my mower please? Don't hold back because I'm a Gravely man. Thanks in advance.

It would help to know what mower you have.

RobertM

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sorry, I typed it in the post. I don't know why it wasnt in it. I have a new 48 in commercial Husqvarna. Like I said, I wantes a Hustler or Toro bur I settled on a Husky. I've been doing lawns for a while but decided to do business cards, tax I'D...bidding on commercial accounts..etc. Right now I have about 8 residentials and 1 commercial. I have a full time job so Ill only cut after work or take annual leave on occasion. Looking forward to the seaaon and thanks in advance for the comments and answers.

mowerman05

Threads
Sorry, I typed it in the post. I don't know why it wasnt in it. I have a new 48 in commercial Husqvarna. Like I said, I wantes a Hustler or Toro bur I settled on a Husky. I've been doing lawns for a while but decided to do business cards, tax I'D...bidding on commercial accounts..etc. Right now I have about 8 residentials and 1 commercial. I have a full time job so Ill only cut after work or take annual leave on occasion. Looking forward to the seaaon and thanks in advance for the comments and answers.

Makes for a long day when you do 8 hrs one place and then go mow for another 3 or 4 depending on the weather. however it makes a nice paycheck.:thumbsup:

lawnmo

Forum Newbie
Threads
My hat off to you if GOD gives you health,than we can do the rest,honest ,hard work never hurt anyone.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

Sorry, I typed it in the post. I don't know why it wasn't in it. I have a new 48 in commercial Husqvarna. Like I said, I wanted a Hustler or Toro bur I settled on a Husky. I've been doing lawns for a while but decided to do business cards, tax I'D...bidding on commercial accounts..etc. Right now I have about 8 residential s and 1 commercial. I have a full time job so Ill only cut after work or take annual leave on occasion. Looking forward to the season and thanks in advance for the comments and answers.

As long as you have a dealer you can trust to help with any problems that may occur that's half the battle. I think your choice of the Hustler or Toro would have been a better choice. What model did you buy?