MY EXPERIENCE WITH A DEALER

cactusjack24

Threads
Howdy all, I wanted to write about my experience with this dealer,first some background I've been researching ZTR'S for about two months now and it was down to a Dixie Chopper or a Hustler. I went to my local Hustler dealer who is 50 miles away in Tulsa OK. I wanted to look at the SuperZ 72" 37hp Kawa. after looking it over I explained to him that I didn't want to drive it on his paved lot or mow the ditch in front of his dealership as this was a major purchase for me I wanted to demo this baby on my pastor 50 miles away. His response was when do you want it delivered, I told him to bring it down sat. He pulls up sat. drops it off and says I will pick it up on Sunday. I spent 2hrs mowing my field at various speeds and heights and since no one was watching I worked this mower hard cutting crass that was up to my waist on the mower, this thing worked great. Sunday came around he picked it up since I was not home at the time I later called him and thanked him for the demo, then throughout the following week I bugged him at least twice a day with any question I could think of and not once during this process did he ever hit me with "the high pressure sale" I bought the mower a week later, I feel this dealer went above and beyond his duty to make my mower purchase a pleasant one. I just wanted to share this. If your looking for a hustler around Tulsa go see Eric Sutton @ Sutton Tractor You'll be glad you did TJ

scott47429

Threads
nice to hear there are still dealers out there that not worried about the all mighty dollar over the customers satisfaction sounds like you had pretty much the same experience as i did other then i test drove 4 different mowers before i ended up buying the first one i test drove and he was totaly fine with it he has been a great guy to work with now i end up buying most of his triad ins that he gets in the summer and i fix them and sell them

Threads
I spent a LOT of time trying to find a mower at a dealer. I bought one, the Billy Goat, but didn't like it. I still kept it, but I started demoing other mowers. I couldn't find one I loved. I finally got tired of the Billy Goat so I returned it, and surprisingly, he gave me all $1,600 back. Probably because he just wanted me to buy a mower and leave, since I was stopping by every week and asked him questions! :laughing: I ended up buying a mower at another dealer that sold Hondas, since the first dealer didn't.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
He's got you for life. That is one of the reason why I always recommend buy from dealers. I know that there are bad ones out there, but there are a lot more like yours.