Mowing: Post your Before and After Pics!

Threads

LawnBoy97

Threads
We recently did some landscaping around someones entire house. It looks really nice, but some weeds are starting to grow back, so I hope they don't think we slacked off:eek:. I'll try and post some pics later. Oh, and Lawnmowerfanatic, I have a lot of clover too, I feel like I read somewhere that it is good for your lawn, but can also indicate some sort of deficiency in the soil. I'll try and find the article.

Threads
I feel like I read somewhere that it is good for your lawn, but can also indicate some sort of deficiency in the soil. I'll try and find the article.

6 reasons you shouldn't kill your clover

1. It's low-growing and needs little mowing.
  2. It's evergreen even in the coldest climates.
  3. It's drought tolerant, requiring little if any supplemental water once established.
  4. I's a fertilizer factory for grass and other plants because it can store atmospheric nitrogen in its root systems.
  5. It masks the presence of other weeds in the lawn.
  6. It resists insects and diseases, especially the white grubs that can be a major lawn nemesis.

(6 reasons you shouldn)

X-man

Threads

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Looks great! :thumbsup: You really had to clean up a lot!
Thank, an yes i did it took a little while but i gain them as a client now so it was well worth it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks really nice :thumbsup:

Bet ya had fun doing that one :tongue:

Thanks yea haha i actually did it was fun i had my dad on the job with me :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (that doesn't happen very often)

X-man

Threads
...Thanks yea haha i actually did it was fun i had my dad on the job with me :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (that doesn't happen very often)

Well that's cool :thumbsup:

sgmgarden

Threads
It's great looking through all your before and after pictures. Very interesting to see and you can definitely see the hard work has been put in so you deserve the great results. I am sure your customers are all very happy :biggrin:

JDsLawnCare

Threads
Here a couple from today

Before:

After:

I forgot to take a before here, but this is the after:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Before

before 009.jpgbefore 007.jpgbefore 006.jpgbefore 008.jpg

After