What Genre Do You Prefer ?

• Total voters

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
What is your favourite movie genre ?

benski

Threads
Depends a lot on my mood, but a good documentary, about just about anything, is always a good place for me to spend my movie watching time.:smile:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Depends a lot on my mood, but a good documentary, about just about anything, is always a good place for me to spend my movie watching time.:smile:
Technically a documentary isn't a movie, but I'll let you off since I'm a fellow documentary fan :laughing:

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Torn between the psychological thriller types and the romantic comedies (a.k.a. chick flicks) :ashamed:. I am a girl after all...

Favorite Actors: Will Smith & Bruce Willis. :smile:
Good movies lately: Red, It's a Wonderful Life, The Five People You Meet in Heaven
Classic Favorites: The Edge (about survival in the wilderness!), Enemy of the State, Idiocracy

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Torn between the psychological thriller types and the romantic comedies (a.k.a. chick flicks) :ashamed:. I am a girl after all...

Good movies lately: Red, It's a Wonderful Life, The Five People You Meet in Heaven
Classic Favorites: The Edge (about survival in the wilderness!), Enemy of the State, Idiocracy
Psychological Thrillers are probably my favourite, with "What Lies Beneath" being my favourite movie, and too many others to list.

cubby

Threads
Comedy is high on my list but I also like James Bond type ,western, car movies like American Graffiti,
Hollywood Nights. Lately I've been watching old movies just to see the old cars in them.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

"THE EDGE".....!!!!!????? Corny beyond words, Hopkin's talents were wasted, I saw the ending coming way in advance.

My favorites: After Hours, Stranger than Paradise, Titanic, World's Fastest Indian

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
"THE EDGE".....!!!!!????? Corny beyond words, Hopkin's talents were wasted, I saw the ending coming way in advance.

My favorites: After Hours, Stranger than Paradise, Titanic, World's Fastest Indian
Ah yes, I've got that one on VHS. It is a good movie to watch in winter at night when it is cold out and warm in :thumbsup: