More Admins

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Persistence pays, but I thought we had you weened off thinking people did not like you?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Spoke to soon, no more emails after 6. Also notice that info under members avitars has been reduced. I hope that is not part of my ISP problem also???

primerbulb120

Threads
I'm not getting email notification either. And it's not a browser problem - member profiles have been reduced. The sub forums are also separated with commas, whereas they used to be a list. In my opinion, things should have stayed the way they were before.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Spoke to soon, no more emails after 6. Also notice that info under members avatars has been reduced. I hope that is not part of my ISP problem also???

I'm not getting email notification either. And it's not a browser problem - member profiles have been reduced. The sub forums are also separated with commas, whereas they used to be a list. In my opinion, things should have stayed the way they were before.

You have to remember that as the membership grows the forum has to grow with it. So yeah you'll probably see some changes being made.They've been playing with or changing member profiles for a while, reducing them under the avatars, the sub-forums like you say are separated by commas and also have been set in alphabetical order so as to make them easier to find and I wouldn't be surprised that there are other changes upcoming to make the forum more user friendly.
If your still not getting emails you may want to try scrolling down from your reply box and set this section below, it may help.

Subscription: Subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
This is what I get when trying to start a new thread.
Using the iPhone app

image-4143910673.png

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Click on forums

Never have a problem doing it till now.
Tried doing it on the full site. Just pissed me off.

image-1447535012.png

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Click on forums

Never have a problem doing it till now.
Tried doing it on the full site. Just pissed me off.

View attachment 27182

I can't start a thread from the location that you are showing. You have to go to the appropriate location. If I want to start a thread in say the commercial section I go there and if gives you the option. I really don't see what the problem is?

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
On the app that is where you start.
Click forums
Then brings you here
image-816215963.png

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Then click equipment forums
Brings you here