Mole trouble

jp1961

Threads
HELP!!!,,,I got one SERIOUS mole problem. These buggers are totaling my front lawn. They not only seem to be taking steroids, I think they may be smoking crack down there,,,LOL. Any way to get rid of them short of doing what Bill Murray did in Caddy Shack?

Jeff

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
If you don't want moles treat for grubs. No grubs no moles.

possum

Threads
Moles follow earthworms. If the worms go deep so do the moles. If the worms go shallow so do the moles. If the rains here are very heavy dogs and cats will catch lots of moles as they are so close to the surface they hit a root structure and come out to cross it. Traps work and can be set underground. Check your state and local laws. Mole bait in the form and smell taste of earthworms are available and work very well. Again check your regs and laws. Tomcat mole bait is available at hardware and big box stores for less than 30 bucks and is the type you want. Follow the directions really well. Make sure your homeowners insurance is paid up in case of accidents real or imagined. If Tomcat is not available in your are DOmyownpestcontrol has it in the generic or real name.