Magneto connections

bolensmtd

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Husqvarna CRT35 rear tine tiller that I inherited and it has no spark. It has a B&S model 91202, type 0141 01 code 92110703 motor. I was checking the flywheel and noticed that the magneto has a wire that is not connected to anything, along with a shield that is not connected to anything except the magneto. Does anyone have an illustration showing where the rod on the shield and the small black (ground?) wire connect on this motor? I would like to be able to get this running as I could put it to good use, but I know without a spark it's not going anywhere. Thanks

hrdman2luv

Threads
I have a Husqvarna CRT35 rear tine tiller that I inherited and it has no spark. It has a B&S model 91202, type 0141 01 code 92110703 motor. I was checking the flywheel and noticed that the magneto has a wire that is not connected to anything, along with a shield that is not connected to anything except the magneto. Does anyone have an illustration showing where the rod on the shield and the small black (ground?) wire connect on this motor? I would like to be able to get this running as I could put it to good use, but I know without a spark it's not going anywhere. Thanks

The wire that's not connected to anything, if it's a really small wire, it should connect to the coil on one end.

bolensmtd

Forum Newbie
Threads
on one end, it is connected to the coil / magneto, if that is the same thing. i don't know where the other end is suppose to go.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Points. points eliminator or kill switch depending which coil is fitted