M-ZT52 Seat could have been better

koobiidoobii

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just got the MZT52 today....FS Kawasaki. Paid $5499 plus tax less 10% mail in rebate. That was best deal I could find and needed a mower for the house. I think price would have dropped in the fall but had no choice. My lawn rider was sold/stolen by my mechanic of 4 yrs. Mowed for 20 mins. Very bumpy...didn't test drive before purchase but assume most mower probably run about the same. Did a lot of research and MZT52 seems to offer the most for my money. I would have like a more comfy seat, more spring/cushioning to absorb the bump. Very disappointed. I am sure it will last a long time cutting my 3 acres.

edd

Threads
want to sell it ? where do you get this 10 percent rebate?

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just got the MZT52 today....FS Kawasaki. Paid $5499 plus tax less 10% mail in rebate. That was best deal I could find and needed a mower for the house. I think price would have dropped in the fall but had no choice. My lawn rider was sold/stolen by my mechanic of 4 yrs. Mowed for 20 mins. Very bumpy...didn't test drive before purchase but assume most mower probably run about the same. Did a lot of research and MZT52 seems to offer the most for my money. I would have like a more comfy seat, more spring/cushioning to absorb the bump. Very disappointed. I am sure it will last a long time cutting my 3 acres.

Check this seat out, it retails for $1,200!!!
Grammer MSG75 Brown Vinyl Air Seat Fits Scag ZTR Zero Turn Mowers Turf Tiger | eBay
Most ZTRs have rigid frames and are not smooth riding!!!