Lt 1045

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Have you checked for spark as soon as it dies?

Have you checked your valves?

Mine has over 600 hours.
Only thing I have done is deck belt and blades and oil and filter every 59 hours.

Have never touched the valves or spark plug
The mower or engine is not junk

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

goran

Forum Newbie
Threads
Have you checked for spark as soon as it dies?

Have you checked your valves?

Mine has over 600 hours.
Only thing I have done is deck belt and blades and oil and filter every 59 hours.

Have never touched the valves or spark plug
The mower or engine is not junk

No I haven't checked the valves, the motor/mower is new and only has 59 hours on it. What I don't understand is why it would do this after it has been run for 45 minutes. I would think it completely ridiculous to have to adjust the valves on something this new,

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
No I haven't checked the valves, the motor/mower is new and only has 59 hours on it. What I don't understand is why it would do this after it has been run for 45 minutes. I would think it completely ridiculous to have to adjust the valves on something this new,

When you buy I new mower and read the book that comes with it. It tells you to have the valves done at 50 hours

possum

Threads
My book shows the valves to be adjusted later than 50 hours. I would open the fuel cap next time it starts to sputter. That will get the fuel cap vent out of the way. Another I would do is pull the engine cover off the flywheel and check for debris under it. I would also check for debris in the fuel tank and flow out the fuel filter and bottom of fuel tank. Check that the carb is not loose on the engine.