Lowballers

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I stay away from bidding jobs, I stay strictly Residential. Give them a price and they take or they leave it.

I do a used car lot and a office next to it. owned by the same guy. ( he is 78)

He lives on 8 acres that he cuts.

There is a double wide in one corner that he rents. The renter cuts the whole 8 acres for $50 leaves clipping everywhere.
He uses the owners 60 inch exmark.
He is moving this month.

I told him I would do it for $250.
To include trimming and edging that I already do for him for $50
He wants me to do it all using his mower for $50

After explaining to him that I could do more then $200 worth of yards in the 4 hours it takes to do his. He said ok to $200

Land is flat and smooth.

Really do not want to cut his 8 acres but he has got me a lot if work from his friends.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Did not get the trailer park.
Guy with a snapper 28 inch rer is doing it for $75.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am down to only two days a week on the foreclosed yards. Dec 1st will be the end of all that. To much running around.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am down to only two days a week on the foreclosed yards. Dec 1st will be the end of all that. To much running around.

Good idea! They are ****** yards also.

What are you gonna do next? Get more clients.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads

You not going to keep doing Safeguard work?

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have almost as much as I want.

Going to just work 5 days a week next year

Good idea! I aim to work 5 days a week also. People need to rest! I have talked to a business man that worked a lot and made a lot, but he told me that if he had to start over, he would work only 5 days a week. I don't mind working weekends if I have too. Especially in May and June when the demand is high for many extra work.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Good idea! I aim to work 5 days a week also. People need to rest! I have talked to a business man that worked a lot and made a lot, but he told me that if he had to start over, he would work only 5 days a week. I don't mind working weekends if I have too. Especially in May and June when the demand is high for many extra work.

Trying to work 5 days a week is easy, just doing it Monday through Friday is the hard job. Between the rain and holidays I still end up working on weekends.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Trying to work 5 days a week is easy, just doing it Monday through Friday is the hard job. Between the rain and holidays I still end up working on weekends.

I get thru quite good. What I do is sometimes work 12-13 hours to lighten the next day if I know that it will rain. Right now, on Monday it is a holiday, but it is gonna rain on Tuesady. I can't just take Monday off and skip Tuesday. I will be 2 days overdue.

Try working, going to classes at the end of the day and study. I hate it!

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I work 5 days a week. Mon-Fri I work holidays and its rare i get rained out. Everyone expects me on a certain day