Attachments looking for

ih3288

Forum Newbie
Threads
i'm new to this site so bear with me. I purchased a toro wheel horse 523dxi on an auction it has a 48 inch recycler deck which works fine but i would like to find a 60inch deck for it think model nu might be 78395 or 79195 and a 79365 sno thrower if possible just wondering where to look thanks for any help

abrahah1

Threads
i'm new to this site so bear with me. I purchased a toro wheel horse 523dxi on an auction it has a 48 inch recycler deck which works fine but i would like to find a 60inch deck for it think model nu might be 78395 or 79195 and a 79365 sno thrower if possible just wondering where to look thanks for any help

Type in your computer, Wheel Horse Compatibility List. This site lists all models from the 50's on up.
Find your model number, then it will have a chart of all decks that fit your machine along with any accessories such as a snow blower, along with the model numbers and any superseding model numbers.
This will ensure if you stumble across a deck or a snow blower, it will be the correct model and compatible for your machine.