looking for recommnedations for wal behind leaf blower for the best bang for the buck

ksgrassguy

Threads
  • / looking for recommnedations for wal behind leaf blower for the best bang for the buck
Hi all, I'm looking for a good walk behind leaf blower out there?
price not sure since I do not know what a good blower should cost me. looking for something that has a good rating and a long life

thanks in advance

Threads
  • / looking for recommnedations for wal behind leaf blower for the best bang for the buck
Two of the major brands are BILLY GOAT and LITTLE WONDER.

billy goat blower.jpg little wonder blower.jpg

Consider:
  • self-propelled?
  • noise level
  • adjustable tube?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi all, I'm looking for a good walk behind leaf blower out there?
price not sure since I do not know what a good blower should cost me. looking for something that has a good rating and a long life

thanks in advance

Can I ask why you want a walk behind leaf blower, they price from $469 and up $2500

Quick Find

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

Billy Goat F1302SPH Blower

$2,049.99

The Force II produces the highest static pressure of any wheeled blower available. Period. A distinct black grill marks the Force II. Unlike metal housings, the proven housing features a smooth, rounded design that eliminates air voids, reduces noise and increases output efficiency. At 16 blades, Billy Goat has 2x as many blades as the competition.

Little Wonder LB170S Push Blower 9170-03-01

$899.99

The Little Wonder Optimax Push LB170S is powered by a 170cc Subaru SP170 engine. Built with a fully-welded steel housing for extreme durability and 10” Rear, 10” Front tubed tires for less maintenance. The 7-blade, reverse angle, impeller is dual plane balanced, 17” steel with integrated pull ring. The discharge chute is 14.8 sq. in.

[h=2]Brown Stand-On Zero-Turn Blower BVZ4000H[/h] Regular Price: $8,999.95
Special Price: $7,599.95

The BVZ4000H Stand-On Blower-Vac boasts a powerful Honda GX690 Engine, moves at up to 8 mph with it's reliable ZT-3100 Hyrdo-Gear Transmission. With Zero-Turn radius movement and 20" x10" Tires, you can handle most terrains.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Can I ask why you want a walk behind leaf blower, they price from $469 and up $2500

Quick Find

That last one is a monster! I see our city parks guys using a fleet of little wonder walk behinds

JSB33

Threads
I found this Honda powered MTD on C/L for $225. Have yet to put it through a fall leaf season but it did a fantastic job cleaning up after a flood last week.
There is not a lot to go wrong on these, just a engine on a cart driving a fan.
Blower021.jpg

Last edited:
Threads
I found this Honda powered MTD on C/C for $225. Have yet to put it through a fall leaf season but it did a fantastic job cleaning up after a flood last week.
There is not a lot to go wrong on these, just a engine on a cart driving a fan.

Nice! It would be better if yours had larger front wheels, but I like how they swivel.

JSB33

Threads
I removed one of the wheels (the one on the left when facing) and am in the process of replacing the existing one with a larger diameter wheel/tire. Even by just removing the one wheel, its already much better on rough terrain.

ksgrassguy

Threads

Quick Find

I have a large parking lot that accumulates a lot of crap. I have the Stilh 550 but it takes to dam long