Lonely

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm starting to feel like a mad scientist in here. :confused2: I feel like there is only a small percentage of us interesting in modding mowers...and since most of my mods are all hippyish I'm not sure if I count as much. :biggrin::tongue:

I would love to hear more about other peoples mods. The discussions really help my brain imagine how pieces go together and I learn more about it inside and out.

I dream about using my huge stock of non-running older push mowers to build something like the contraption that guy in "Lawnmower Man" had. What is wrong with me? :biggrin:

beesnroses32

Threads
I thin that is an incredibly funny image. You should build a giant lawnmower tourist attraction. You can single-handedly reuse the old mowers and lift Michigan's economy.

tct

Threads
Here's a mod 4 u, I've been doing this for several years, I can blow off drive way's side walks curbs and parking lots without leaving my mower. This was the 1st set up, I've since replaced the blower attachment in the rear for an old :thumbsup:fradan back pack blower that I have mounted in its place.:thumbsup:pb2-2.jpg I'm thinking of installing an electric blower next, just don't have time to experiment right now.

Last edited: