Light kit

Bennyj

Threads
I just purchased a MZ5225ZT, was looking a headlight kit for it, does anybody have any suggestions? Also would like some opinions on the mulching kit vs the bragger.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just purchased a MZ5225ZT, was looking a headlight kit for it, does anybody have any suggestions? Also would like some opinions on the mulching kit vs the bragger.

Thanks to user serelaw for pointing you to my light kit thread. I am still VERY pleased with the results of my investment!!! IMHO, a good mulch kit is better than a bagger. I had a lawn sweeper for my old lawn tractor which "collects" clippings similar to a bagging system. Problem is....where to dispose of all those clippings(unless you invest in a compost bin) as well as the trouble you go through emptying them. If windrows are your main problem go with the mulch kit. I never see ANY grass clippings when I'm done mowing with my Gravely which has the OEM mulch kit installed. It also reduced my grass/dirt buildup underneath the deck in half!! Not all brands may have as good of a mulch kit but I'd try that first.