Lawnboy 22260 project

Ejd148

Threads
Hey guys,

So this is my first project mower. I picked this up cheap and wanted to bring it back to its original glory. It's a working machine with good compression, just shows a lot of age from being left outside for a long time. Most everything is cosmetic and cleaning but never the less, I'm excised for the paint to cure so I can reassemble and fire up my first duraforce. I'll post more pics when it's all together.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

unclelee

Threads
Way to go big brother, keep us posted

jp1961

Threads
That's the Holy Grail of Lawnboys (at least for me),,,looks good.

Jeff

AnthemBassMan

Threads
Great job so far! That's one thing that irks the crap out of me. That mower is far from being a cheap, $150 Wal-Mart special. But someone just leaves that thing sit outside to waste away. Way to breathe life back into it!!

L8R,
Matt

beg

Threads
A trick I use when painting wheels is to mask off the tire with cheap grease. when paint is fully dry and cured wipe off with gasoline.Oh did I recomend using gas as a cleaning solvent?I meant to say brake cleaner which has a lower flash point and smells better

Ejd148

Threads
All I need now are decals and a trailing guard. She's a one pull wonder and a welcomed addition to the stable. Can't wait to use it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Pcfithian

Threads
Very nice, good work. Looks like the rear bagger is an S21ZPN?

One safety tip, though. Don't store your propane tank in the garage or anywhere else inside. Very dangerous.

Ejd148

Threads
Thanks, it's a s21zsn, the other is an 8461. Noted on the propane tanks.