Lawnboy 10323 Duraforce

EdBrown

Threads
My 10323 was runing too fast. Tried turning back, but no luck. Cleaned carburetor totally, and now it wont fire up. It has spark, and noticed gasoline around spark plug. Is this flooded? What is best method to fix? I can fix some things, but still lack lots of skills. Any help will be appreciated.

Phototone

Threads
My 10323 was runing too fast. Tried turning back, but no luck. Cleaned carburetor totally, and now it wont fire up. It has spark, and noticed gasoline around spark plug. Is this flooded? What is best method to fix? I can fix some things, but still lack lots of skills. Any help will be appreciated.

It could be flooded. But....gas around sparkplug may mean your plug is not seating, thus the engine won't have compression to run. Running too fast of course may mean the governor vane was stuck fully open, thus an external cleaning would be indicated, or the governer spring is broken. You may have reassembled the carb incorrectly. A gasoline motor needs compression, spark and fuel to run. You know you have spark. Diagnose the other 2 and you will have a running mower.

EdBrown

Threads
Many thanks for your help. I had another carburetor that I put in, and it started very quickly. I guess something about the old carburetor was not correct, but the cleaned carburetor did the trick. Thanks again for our information.