Lawn priceing

Lohman mows lawns

Threads
Ow much should I charge per acer if am 12 and have a completely legal company with insurance

Threads
Ow much should I charge per acer if am 12 and have a completely legal company with insurance

It really depends.....would you be using your John Deere rider? It also depends what the average rate is where you live. And how big on average are the properties? If a yard is 0.25 acre you don't want to have a price of $20/acre....because you would only get $5!!

Threads
Also, you might want to stop by the property you will be mowing (if it is the first time) to see how long the grass is, and adjust your price accordingly. If the grass is so tall it will take you double the time because it is like a foot high, you want to charge them extra!

Lohman mows lawns

Threads
lawn mower fanatic said:
It really depends.....would you be using your John Deere rider? It also depends what the average rate is where you live. And how big on average are the properties? If a yard is 0.25 acre you don't want to have a price of $20/acre....because you would only get $5!!

No I just want a flat out acer and I will work the rest out I will be using a john Deere GT 235 a john Deere JS20 push mower a echo SRM 225 and a Husqvarna 130BT back blower and I forgot a have 1 partner

D2hornets58

Threads
I just charge a set price for each yard. It changes by the size of the yard. I dont know how much for each acre though.

Lohman mows lawns

Threads
D2hornets58 said:
I just charge a set price for each yard. It changes by the size of the yard. I dont know how much for each acre though.

So u just give a bid base on what u see u will be doing

Threads
No I just want a flat out acer and I will work the rest out I will be using a john Deere GT 235 a john Deere JS20 push mower a echo SRM 225 and a Husqvarna 130BT back blower and I forgot a have 1 partner

So I see you said Echo trimmer and Husqvarna blower....so you are going to buy those this winter? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lohman mows lawns

Threads
lawn mower fanatic said:
So I see you said Echo trimmer and Husqvarna blower....so you are going to buy those this winter? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes I am get them as Christmas presents from my parents

Lohman mows lawns

Threads
lawn mower fanatic said:
Nice! I am getting the Echo PE-225 edger for Christmas. :thumbsup:

How old r u I am just wondering because if we r around the same age I think we can kind of work off of each other