Kubota ZD 326

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Picked the new mower up today and cut 4 acres on approx 2 hours with it. That is an awesome mower.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Picked the new mower up today and cut 4 acres on approx 2 hours with it. That is an awesome mower.

jekjr,
I took a look at the specs for that ZTR......nice machine!!!! I'll bet that set you back $8k-$9k but hey you get what you pay for and you have a growing business that relies on quality/dependable equipment.

RatRacer

Threads
Congrats! :thumbsup:
That will be a major asset to your biz. Going diesel brings a whole new meaning to the word MOWING, and way more apt.
I was amazed at what a 3cyl diesel would do, when I hopped on one the first time to do a overgrown, vacant lot jungle cut.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
jekjr,
I took a look at the specs for that ZTR......nice machine!!!! I'll bet that set you back $8k-$9k but hey you get what you pay for and you have a growing business that relies on quality/dependable equipment.

Actually a ZD 326 is closer in the 13k range. The ZG in the 200 series with air cooled gas engines are in the $8 and $9k range.

Kubota commercials don't come cheap but they are like tanks. In our part of the world a lot of the guys that cut grass for a living have gone to running them. Seems like you see folks trading other stuff off and getting them more and more.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Actually a ZD 326 is closer in the 13k range. The ZG in the 200 series with air cooled gas engines are in the $8 and $9k range.

Kubota commercials don't come cheap but they are like tanks. In our part of the world a lot of the guys that cut grass for a living have gone to running them. Seems like you see folks trading other stuff off and getting them more and more.

jekjr,
Wow, when looking at yours I think I saw the one my father-in-law bought a few years back(a ZD 331 72" beast). But he was an over-the-road truck driver, wouldn't have anything that's not diesel and ALWAYS overbuys by getting the top-of-the-line whenever he buys anything. Sure, he's got 5 acres, but that ZF326 would cut that without breaking a sweat and would have cost him a lot less.